Cor Vitae: Latin for The Heart of Life is the Annual Philanthropic Giving Society of the American Heart Association. The Cor Vitae Society represents a community of like-minded individuals who understand the importance of changing and saving lives through the work of the American Heart Association. The Cor Vitae Society is the vehicle for committed supports of the AHA, like you, to be recognized for your annual support and serves as a platform for you to inspire others to also consider making an impact on the culture of health in America and beyond. Because of your commitment, our mission of building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke continue to advance. Thank you for your partnership.
- Signature Cor Vitae lapel pin
- Invitations to exclusive events and activities
- Updates from Nancy Brown, Chief Executive Officer, highlighting the importance of philanthropy
- Recognition in the American Heart Association Honor Roll of Donors
- Access to VIP receptions at key events
- Invitations to local, regional and national American Heart Association events
- CPR Anytime training kit
- Special insider communications via a Quarterly Newsletter
- Private briefing from Association leadership on key strategic issues and accomplishments
- Specialized access, information and updates tailored to your specific mission interests
Annual Member Recognition Levels
- Patron $5,000+
- Champion $10,000+
- Pulse $25,000+
- Presidents $100,000+
Lifetime Member Recognition Levels
- 1924 Circle $500,000+
- Heart and Torch Circle $1M+
About the American Heart Association
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary organization dedicated to fighting cardiovascular diseases. The Association funds more cardiovascular research than any U.S. organization outside the government. Since 1949, we have invested more than $3.3 billion in the heart of our country. Each year, 22.5 million volunteers and donors work with us to create better lives by teaching, supporting and studying the needs of those at risk. But we cannot do it alone.
For additional information about supporting the American Heart Association and joining Cor Vitae, please contact Shataria Greene at email@example.com.